The Silent Hill survival horror series makes its handheld gaming debut with a brand new adventure that reveals many of the series' most hallowed secrets. Assuming the role of a lone truck driver who becomes trapped in Silent Hill, players must escape the city's horrific inhabitants and confront the strange hallucinations that have haunted him since childhood. This game takes advantage of the PSP system's graphics, sound, and portability.
- First Silent Hill game for the PSP system that explores the events prior to the original Silent Hill
- Enhanced camera system specifically designed for handheld play
- Updated controls allow for more fluid combat and detailed exploration of the environment
- Brand new puzzles and mysteries to uncover as players attempt to escape Silent Hill
- All new monster types and storyline that reflect the troubled past of the main character
- Original soundtrack by famed series composer Akira Yamaoka